Monday, November 21, 2011

The Definition of the Phrase "I'm Behind You"

To Be Behind You Means:
                            
~I can cheer you on                                                              

~I can push you at something I know you want and need to go for
                                                                              
~I can catch you when you lose your balance and begin to fall                                                                  

~It means I can kick you in the butt or slap you upside the back of your head when you've done something really stupid                                              

~I can catch things that you didn't see coming                                    

~I can help guide you when you are lost                                               

~I can keep you balanced when you are unsteady                                  

~and anytime you need a shoulder to cry on, all you have to do is turn  around.

No comments:

Post a Comment